Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TCP Tuesday Challenge

Hello again, Friends!  I told you that I'd be back today and here I am.  There are a few days left in the month to join us for this month's challenge from The Cat's Pajamas.  The challenge this time around is "The More the Merrier".  For more details, please head on over to Alma's Blog
 
I started off with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  There were many layers to the sketch so I thought that it would be a good fit for this challenge.  My delightful image and sentiment are from the Birthday Bunny set from The Cat's Pajamas.  My floppy eared friend is colored up with Copic Markers (B06, BG01, BG53, E50, E53, YG13, YG17, YR20, and YR21) and then I fussy cut him out.  All of the patterned papers are from Pebbles.  My other accents include the TCP Flower Button CutUps, the TCP Queen of Hearts CutUps, and some TCP Aqua Seam Binding. 


Thanks so much for visiting with me.  We are having a heat wave here in New England...so stay cool everyone!  Until next time...Toodles!  :D

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO sweet Kimberly! LOVE the papers and embossing paired with this darling image!

Alma de la Rosa said...

What a wonderful card full of textures and patterns. So many things to look at and appreciate. Just wonderful

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this Kimberly - the colors look spectacular against the kraft background.

Unknown said...

Awwww! Kimberly! This is so cute, love all these fabulous layers! :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SOOOOO FUN and fabulous Kimberly! Love your layers and the papers you chose are perfect together. Great card that made me smile. XO